Recently I have decided to walk the same approximate 2.0 km path on the trail behind my house every day and blog about what I see. Why? You ask.
Because creatures are awesome. Because I am fortunate enough to live in a town that has actually protected it's riparian areas. Ooh look at that. Riparian. I have learned a new word!
That means the areas by rivers.
My town has managed to not drain or destroy the wetlands by the rivers, and as a result I see awesome creatures all the time.
Proof; this blog.
Further concepts which may or may not be added at a layer date, depending on the author's whims... interviews with my grandparents wherein I engage in reflective interviewing about what I've seen (this of course, depends on both my grandparents cooperation and my own will to record such an interview).
No comments:
Post a Comment